The Peace Deal
Ukraine, Russia & NATO Treaty 2023
President of Ukraine
President of Russia
Secretary General of NATO
President of United States
Putin agrees to immediately withdraw from occupation in Ukraine & will no longer
invade under the following conditions agreed to by Ukraine, the US & NATO:
1. Ukraine will remain a Non-Nuclear-Weapon State.
2. Ukraine will not enter NATO or be recognized by NATO forces.
3. Ukraine & Crimea will be NEUTRAL territory without military forces.
4. Ukrainian forces will immediately de-militarize & cease military operations.
5. The US & NATO will immediately stop funding & militarizing Ukraine.
6. NATO will not militarize or nuclearize any of Russia's border states.
7. Russia will immediately withdraw from occupation in Ukraine & Crimea.