top of page
The Peace Deal
Ukraine, Russia, US & NATO Treaty 2023
President of Ukraine
President of Russia
Secretary General of NATO
President of United States
Putin agrees to immediately withdraw from occupation in Ukraine & will no longer
invade under the following conditions agreed to by Ukraine, the US & NATO:
1. Ukraine will be a Non-Nuclear-Weapon State.
2. Ukraine will not enter NATO or be recognized by NATO forces & allies.
3. Ukraine & Crimea will be NEUTRAL territory without military occupation.
4. Ukrainian forces will immediately de-militarize & cease military operations.
5. The US & NATO will immediately stop funding & militarizing Ukraine.
6. NATO will stop militarizing or nuclearizing any of Russia's border states.
7. Russia will immediately withdraw from occupation in Ukraine & Crimea.
8. Ukraine will remain a sovereign state.
This treaty is an international contract issued by The People's Vault
between relevant parties in the pursuit of peace & freedom for all citizens.
By authorizing your signature you agree to the terms & precedents now set
forth in the interests of global security, sustainability & unity under God.
bottom of page